June 7, 2009

violin leads to doggie






Okay,



all of you guys should know that I play violin right? well, yesterday and today we went to the saterday market.....



and I played my vioiln 2 hours strait! with my violin case open ready for cash, people stared to nodice me compared to the band playing in the other side of the market! The cute thing was that EVERY time a 2-6 year old walked by they would stare at me till they left! Even some of the kids pulled on their parent's arm begging for them to stay till I played at least one more song! The whole time I only payed tree of my songs:



fiddle- swallowtail jig



fiddle- boil the cabbeges



classical- miute 1



on the first day as I was playing, amanda sold lemon-aid



on the second Tyler did and amanda played the tamborine!



It was also so cool because, when I saw a adult they would look at me smile then walk out of sight, come back a few seconds later and though a doller into my case!



here are some cute details:



there was a little girl holding hand with her dad and as the dad was walking the girl pulled on his arm, then the dad nodiced me, he smiled and the little girl sat down rocking with the rythem of my song, the dad bent down to his dauter and said:



"you know, if people like her music they put money into her case"



" why do they do that" the girl asked



"because they are letting her know they injoy her music and like listing to it" he says



"daddy, can I put in a doller?" she adds



"of course"



he gave her a dollar and she put it in my case. now that was cute!



also a bunch of little kids and adults from the other side of the road looked at me!



Okay here is the good part! GUESS HOW MUCH MONEY I MADE!!!



On saterday I made $64 and today I made $74



P.S. people took pics of me too!
P.S.S. all the money i make goes to the puppy






1 comment:

Danielle said...

That's awesome that you guys are raising money by sharing your talents!! I love the pictures.

background