June 13, 2009

Nina


This is one of my other best friends, Nina. We met june 12 2008 but it seems like we have known eachother FOREVEVR. We can always trust eachother with secerts and we also live on the same street! And eventhough I'm homeshooled we still see eachother alot! She is WAY less crazier then Stephanie though!! :-). Anyway, We have been though some rough times, but we ALWAYS make up. We love teasing eachother too! Stephaine is friends with nina too, so that makes us the 3 best friends! And, Nina if you are reading this, because you don't check my blog alot. Then I want you to know your a big part of my life, and if you left that part would ALWAYS be empty because nobody could take your place. Nina, when my dog Ellie died you sat with me on the bus and conferted me so I would be happy. You trust me with secrets, and tell me everything. When I was little I had no true friends untell you and Stephanie walked into my life. I'll always be friends with you and even if we have the hugest fight in the world, that peice of you and Stephanie will still be apart of me.
Thanks for being my friend!

1 comment:

background