June 13, 2009

Stephanie

This is one of my best friends Stephanie. I've known her sense 2nd grade. Now I'm being homeschooled but that won't keep us apart, because she lives two houses up from me! But, later on this summer she's moving. Not out of the state or city, but she will be going to another house. We can still plan playdates though. She is really sporty and nice, but somtimes shes really crazy, well she is crazy with me! I've got to say we have really grown into eachother. And Stephanie, if you are reading this I want to say that you are a good friend. Even though we have gotten into a few fights you'll always be my friend. :-)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

who's sephanie?

hunter said...

manda should know who Stephenei is right?

Emily B. said...

of course she knows her! It was a joke hahahahahaha
but i think u know that!

background