June 7, 2009

nothing much....

hey just chillin out! Um, Hunter if you are reading this, I LOVE UR BLOG! I'LL LOOK AT IT EVERY DAY!!! (well I hope) Anyway, A quick update of my life hmmm let me think:

I was born then I had 10 birthdays then 4 months and 7 days and 21 hours and 5 minutes later I'm sitting at my old computer wrighting what what time it is and the day and year......in a odd way. Well that wasn't much of an update but ya know are you having fun reading this if not then now you are!!!:

today I didn't get the puppy but I did get money for it ummm........ so im bored.......well here is a random picture?!


hey that reminds me of the time i saw an purple elephant in my shower! Wait that was in my dream I think,...... well what does a snake have to do with a elephant! well, mabye they are both animals! ya thats it! NO THEY ARE BOTH BIRDS! i think......sorry my mind is going all fuzzy! if that even makes any sense?!!well *sigh* my life is full of lifeyness and stuff!!!! and well yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahaahahahahaha! you know what?!!! you know what I wan't to tell you somthing..
by reading this you waisted 1 minute of ur nice and heathy life!!! (unless you liked hereing my crazy talk!)
bye bye
------emily

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Um...I don't think I wasted my time reading this...because my life is full of lifiness just like your life is full of lifiness. K?

hunter said...

taht is so cool Emilythe two headed snake.

Emily B. said...

ya....I thought u might like it! :)

Burrell said...

That two headed snake is scary!!!

background