June 9, 2009

aaaaaaaand ACTION!

guess what! I just came back from a new Harrsion Ford movie! I was actng in the background! Okay, First let me tell you that today my mom, Tyler, Amanda, and I wen't to big all's for 9 hours! WE were backrground actors! We saw them film 3 seanes I was in two of them. This is what I did:
right when the dad of the movie puts presents down for his sick dauter, Tyler and I run across the screen and to the arcade to play games! It was soooooo cool! Also, we met someone from the movie Bedtime Stories! If you have ever watched that movie, we met the babysitter for the kids! She was really nice! And guess what! We got paid $88 each! thet equals $264 for the puppy. It was so cool because whenever we weren't acting we were bowling! there was snack tables too! and the lunch..... YUMMY!! they had everything including CARROT CAKE! Wow I could keep on talking and talking but I'm exzuted! well here are some pics!
NICE FACE!

3 comments:

Tamara with a "T" said...

How fun! I want to be an actor in a movie too...can you make sure to get me a part next time? When you become famous? I bet they just loved having you in the movie! Oh and the food sounded delicious...and the bowling? Lucky!

Danielle said...

That is way too cool! What's the name of the movie? I can't wait to see you guys in it!

Burrell said...

Totally awesome! Can I have your autograph when you're famous?
We sent you an email to invite you to view Hunter's blog, but maybe we had the email address wrong. Would you send me an email with your correct address? Thanks!

background