June 1, 2009

The power of homeschool!



DUH!


You know how i'm being Homeschooled,right? well if you don't then let me tell you I AM! anyway....
Well every Wednesday is Homshcool park day! And.....
I met a new friend named Tia! She has a cute and nice Yorki named Teddy, well that puppy is how we decided to get a Yorki!! Anyway, on Saterday our family went to Tia's house. We had a bunch of fun, we also stayed for dinner, by the time we were about to leave I was begging my mom to have a sleepover. Well, sadley the answer was "no."The next day my mom told Amanda an I we were going to have a sleepover with her on Wednesday, a few hours later amanda said:


"you know what's weird?"


"what?" I asked


"We are having a sleepover with Tia on Wednesday," She answered


"So, whats wrong?" I replied


"I'ts on WEDNESDAY!" she yelled


"huh?"
"A SCHOOL DAY" she said


"oh"


THAT'S THE POWER OF BEING


HOMESCHOOLED!


NOT IN MY LIFE..

1 comment:

Hunter said...

i can't believe your getting home schooled.Tell me how fun it is. My email address is turtlehunter@gmail.com.

background