June 21, 2009

Daddy



Hey Daddy here are some poems I made up for you!:
Your here in my dreams your here in my wake
your here in every step I take when I am scared I know your here
just right beside me.
for when you die I will cry I will be so sad
but thinking that you will still be part of me fills my heart inside
but while your here you make it fun for every thing I do
you work HARD for the family wich gives us more to do!
Your here in my dreams your here in my wake your here in every step I take
For I'm very happy dad, that your in my life
i'll never forget you when I die.
-Emily Burrell












Oh if we could go back in time!











3 comments:

Danielle said...

I loved your poems Emmy!!! You're talented.

Vicky said...

I do too, great poems and a lot of love! I think your daddy is pretty awesome too!!

Tamara with a "T" said...

Awesome poem Emily, you're family is so lucky to have you!

background