June 16, 2009

evil!!!!!!! WA HA HA



when I saw this picture in Tlyer's picture file it made me think of a devily vampire?! I dont't know why but I was about to write a post but then I saw this odd picture, so I will make up a story about him/her!:
Once upon a time in a land far far away-wait that sounds like a fairy tale-Once upon a time lived a vampire-no! not a Vampire!- man, that man just got home from-hmmmm...-a late party, and when he was going to bed he saw a vampire!-yes!- and the vampire-ohhh umm one sec..- ill just tell you that the next day he was a vampire too-perfect!-well when he figures out he was a vampire, the other vampire came and said-hmmm...-"if you run you will be a devil/vampire! he ran away and slep outside, and the next day he was a devil/vampire-the end-
Ok that was the weirdist thing I have ever posted! I hope you were entertaind!

2 comments:

hunter said...

scary!!!!!!!!!!///??????????????????............

Tamara with a "T" said...

vampires? I'm scared.

background