February 28, 2009

















this is my baby cousin alayna or I like to call her laynie she is 2 years old. I can't belive she is my cousin!!! Laynie calls me "dough" I don't know why but i'm glad I have a nick-name!!
whenever I go to my cousins house I hear laynie say "dough" then she sits down with me and reads a book ( I read to her) this one time I was playing with a pen "wawawaWA!!!" laynie said so I gave her the pen,she started playing with it I was worried she would brake it I turned around then I heard her say " UH-OH" I looked back fast and she had broken the pens clicker at the top "oh-no" I thought to myself and of course I told my aunt she said "no problem just don't let her play with anymore" all I know is: no matter how much my cousin CAN get in trouble I will always LOVE her





awwww look at my baby cousin her name is alanea I call her laynie she is 2 years old. I can't belive she's my cousin ( to adorible!!)
laynie calls me "dough" I don't know why but i'm glad I have a nick-name!!

1 comment:

Michael said...

Hi Emmy B. (little) LOL!
You are soo sweet. Elayna is a precious girl and she sure enjoyed when you were paying attention to her, reading to her, playing with her, and all.

Thanks for the email and for bieng such a great cousin....and niece. You are the best.

Uncle Mikey

background