February 27, 2009

just to let you know I did not write these poems a guy named calef brown came to our school and showed us his work !!! I think I want to be poet!!!! he inspired me alot!!

Gertrudeis Gertrudeis Gertrudeis Gertrude.
And Alice is Alice.
And Gertrude and Alice are Gertrude and Alice.
And you are welcome to join them for tea. But beware, for there you will find a bear in a chair,
just barely scary. And here is a beard with a man attached to it. And then, of course, some words
might appear, uninvited , but delighted in spite of their lightbulbs. But, but, but, but - that
doesn't make any sense! Yes!
In a story inspired by the oh-so-modern groundbreaking writing of Gertrude herself, not a lot
makes sense. Even so, the oh-so-popular author Jonah Winter, and the ever-so-popular
illustrator Calef Brown, and the most popular poodle of all time, Basket, invite you to enter the
whimsical world of Gertrude Stein and Alice B. Toklas



Tiny Baby Sphinx.She looks at me and blinks.I offer bits of cat food,the kind that really stinks.I wonder what she thinks about at nighttime when she slinks about,inviting other sphinxes out to gather in the moonlight.



alphabet sherbet have you ever heard of it? I bought it my self a gallon and ate a 3rd of it the A's are amazing. The B's are a beautiful blue the C's and D's are cool and Delicious the E's are enjoyable too the F's are fair but don't you fret-


the G's are great so go and get a bowl of alphabet soup you won't regret!





Yes these are pics from my favorite poet calef brown.





No comments:

background