May 21, 2009

Home school series #1

hey,

I'm being home-schooled!
as you may have known if you read my post I posted a few weeks ago!
So
I'm going to start a series called home-school!
You get to learn almost EVERYTHING I'M LEARNING!
This will be so fun. Maybe you might learn something you didn't even know! So here is my 1st lesson:



Solar System





Fast Facts:







  • Venus is so hot because, when the suns heat comes to it Venus traps the heat inside so it can't escape!


  • The sun has white spots and black spots, that white spots are really hot the black ones aren't as hot as the normal tempature


  • Jupiter is the biggest planet


  • Pluto is now a dwarf planet


  • we have more than 1,000,000 stars in the Milky Way


That's still not enough? If you want I'll give you a task!



here it is: search up how many moons Uranus has, and what there names are!then leave me a commet giving the answer!



look out for Home-school series #2!




6 comments:

Amanda said...

27 moons but i dont feel like sayin the names

Burrell said...

Yep. 27 known natural satellites. Their names were chosen from the works of William Shakespeare and Alexander Pope.
The five main moons have names.
Miranda
Ariel (the youngest)
Umbriel (the oldest)
Titania (the 8th largest moon in the solar system)
and Oberon

I'm weird enough to have remembered all that from when I learned it in school. I loved the names and committed them to memory. My favorite was Miranda.
Baaaaaaaaa!

Danielle said...

Wow! I love learning about this things...a lot of it I learned a long time ago and kind of forgot or I'm learning it along with you!

Emily B. said...

wow you remembered! That's so cool! :)
- little emily

Amanda said...

Look at my blog! bekid123.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

I mean bekids123

background