May 28, 2009

good news and bad news! DOG>MONEY

Good news and kinda bad news


Good:

OUR FAMILY IS GETTING A YORKSHIRE TERRIER IN JULY!!!!
Bad: My mom and dad are not paying for anything!

conclusion:

Tyler, Amanda, and i are going to raise $820 for the puppy

well the puppy is $595 but we are also paying for the food, shots, toys, and all the supplies it needs! YIKES! Well this moring all Tyler Amanda and I took the whole morning finding out ways to earn money!

1. lemon-aid stand

2. stuffed animal, book, cool rocks, and cool gadget sale!

3. pet sitting and babysitting

4. street performing

5. allowance money (two mounths)

6. saving account

AND MUCH MUCH MORE!!!

i've been really exictied about this puppy thing and so I've been putting alot of my time into it to get a puppy:



3 comments:

Danielle said...

Oooo...I like the street performing idea, make sure you videotape it if you do it :)

Emily B. said...

oh i will

hunter said...

hey Emily what is your gmail address? I want to email you about how you got on a girl I likes blog?

background