December 29, 2009

Yes if you were wondering

I had the best X-mas EVA!!!!!! Thank you santa. But most of all thank my parents!! I love you guys so much! also anyone who reads this blog and follows it is like my favorite peson ever! do you think i am a good blog writer? I want to be like my aunt emily, she is really good at blogging. I think it she was born to blog! Ha ha I love you guys!
-Emily (oh and I yes i did have a good X-mas if u were wondering) umm bye]
P.S. love ya! (mostly fam members but good friends will work)

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I'm glad you had a great Christmas! So did we! :) I love your new picture at the top of your blog, very cool.

Burrell said...

I love your new picture at the top, too! And Miss Emily! You bring tears to my eyes! You are a wonderful writer. Your skill with the written word is amazing. Your sense of humor is fabulous. Already you have surpassed me, my love!
So happy to hear your Christmas was awesome. We love you guys.

Emily B. said...

:D

background