April 1, 2009

MY SPRING BREAK AT THE PROP



here is daisy running after the four-wheeler!!!


For this Spring break I went to the prop aw with my WHOLE family. my cousins and I sang away, and it was really cute seeing my baby cousin again! we had an easter egg hunt too! My grandma gave us each a little bag of goodies and all the girls got hair head bands! Isn't that fun! and I finally got to DRIVE the ATV again!!!



IT WAS SO FUN!!!!
my two cousins and my brother had a birthday perty together! I wish I was them think about having a party with your WHOLE family! We played kick the can, freeze dance, ate cake, jumped on the tramp they had so much fun (well all of us....)
it was also snowy for a while



yep it was snowing for 3 days then it became pretty warm!



My baby cousin had a fun time too!



and also my cousins and I all sang songs with a micorphone it was a blast!



yes this is our family!


































































3 comments:

Danielle said...

That was such a fun time with everyone! I love you and miss you already :)

Emily B. said...

thanks! I miss you soooooooooooooooo much 2!

Antonio said...

What a blast!

background