March 22, 2009

I WAS LIKE SO LIKE TOTALLY LIKE COZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAiiiiiii!










My mom just got me some really cute PJ's and I wanted to to take a picture of them but I couldn't find a camra.So I thought: My mom's iPhone! So I wen't uptairs luckely I found it I tryed to take some pictures of my WHOLE body but it did not work out as you can see:





so I leadned it upagainst my mirror to take but I thought: Who would press the button....so I looked around for a back-scracher so I could hold it in my pose then when I was ready I could push the butten with the scracher! Then I gave up......Then somthing hit me I was in shock! I could just ask my mom to take the pictures! And she did.....:




2 comments:

Tamara with a "T" said...

So cute Em!!! I love the backscratcher story! ha ha you are too funny!
Tamara

Burrell said...

Oh! You sure know how to make me laugh. That was a good one.

background