April 18, 2009

faaaancy

smile like an Egyptian! Well I posed like one.
last night my sis and bro both were gone so......


I bought a very pretty dress last week and I never got to were it to a fancy place. So my mom and dad took me to a very fancy place called 3 doors down I WAS THE ONLY KID THERE! I used my VERY BEST behavior...

and also the food was D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S! It was SO fun,when we got home. I was too full for dessert but once I took one bite of the chocolate I yelled "THIS IS TO GOOD!!" and I ran and fell on the couch. It was 11:30pm! This was my fist time going somewhere FANCY!!!










this is my FFAANNNCCY DRESS








The very next day wich is today I curled my hair ALL BY ME SELF!!!




I wan't to curl my hair everyday!! HUMPH!

















3 comments:

Danielle said...

You are so beautiful! I love your dress! You have a great blog.

Vicky said...

What a fun night! Love your dress and your hair, what a pretty girl : )

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily, I love your hair curly, I love it straight, you are a beautiful young girl, and that is a really pretty color on you! grandma Ana

background